J.E.N.O.V.A. - 8bit J.E.N.O.V.A. - 8bit

Great!

I think the overall transfer to 8-bit was great... but I feel like this is missing something, as in it doesn't sound full enough. You definitely filled up the space for the melodies really well, I just thought it could be better if it had some sort of drum part or bass part.

Like I said, melody execution is great and retains the epicness of the original, but there's no low. The original song has this really epic bass part (which sounds like cellos or something) and a fairly simple drum part. Other than that, nice job!

newnerdproductionsTM responds:

I tried my best to get as much in as possible, while retaining the 3 or so audio channels that the NES had.

New World Order New World Order

Really Nice!

I thought your attention to detail was amazing (as pretty much everyone said before me). I saw most of "invisible empire", and it was interesting but I'm not going to get into anything political or conspiratorial in this review, since its an art review.

It was an all-around great depiction and you did really well with the "dollar bill" look in the background. Nice job! :D

Basically the only reason I'm giving you the 9/10 (instead of 10/10) is that until I saw the movie, I thought that was GWB as well. I really think you should include that in the comments to prevent some confusion (there probably still will be).